Free shipping on all US orders over $100
Reading by the Fire

Reading by the Fire

$ 18.00

NOTES: Fresh Snickerdoodles + Cozy Fireplace

Autumn is here! And so is the desire to sit before a fire and cozy up with a book. Our Reading By The Fire candle is just what you need to set the tone and drink up those words. Scented with warm snickerdoodles (mmm, cinnamon and sugar!) and the crackling embers of a fire, this candle is the autumn ambience you've been waiting for. And the warm, swirled wax? It's even prettier with the sprinkling of fall magic (aka, copper glitter!).

Please note: the glitter will disappear into the air after the initial burn (toxic-free, of course!).

The fancy jar features a wraparound matte label (perfect for photographs—no glare!) with warm, autumn vibes, and an airtight lid to help preserve the scent.


· USA-grown soy wax and cotton wick for clean burning
· Pesticide/herbicide and toxin free
· Fragrance oils are free of paraben and phthalates
· Burn time: approximately 30-50 hours
· Jar size: 8oz
· Wax weight: about 7oz

Soy wax is healthier than other waxes for it burns cleaner. Frosting may occur in your candle: this is a natural occurrence in soy wax, and does not affect burning at all. If your candle 'sweats', don't panic! This is caused by temperature changes—just take a paper towel and wipe off the little droplets. Any questions, drop us a line via a convo and we'll do our best to help!

Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting every time. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Let candle burn long enough to melt the top layer—this will help prevent tunneling, which will waste your candle. Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. To avoid glass cracking, do not burn the last 1/2” of wax in jar.

To get the maximum scent out of your candle, allow the top layer of wax to melt completely for a full melt pool. Sniff and enjoy!

To prevent fire and injury: Keep away from drafts, and burn on a stable, heat resistant surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Container may be hot when candle is lit. Never leave a burning candle unattended.

More from this collection